Princess Practice

I think I'm sticking with my original princess design for now. I've got to practice drawing more poses and actions and really work to develop her character. Here's a start:















Definitely need some practice. I'm realizing it's tricky to keep the proportions consistent. It's important because it doesn't seem to take much to change the age of my little princess:









































Also, the thought occurred to me that it could be interesting if the princess had a prosthetic arm. Maybe it's never really clear if it's a prosthetic replacing a missing arm or just some sort of glove, but it could be a cool way to add some sci-fi character. Also, if it is a prosthetic, then I get to gracefully include a highly capable princess with disabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment